Automatic Soap Dispenser IR Sensor Foam Liquid Dispenser Waterproof Hand Washer Cleaning
Original price $49.99 - Original price $49.99
$49.99 - $49.99
Current price $49.99Free Tracked Shipping
Package Includes :
1 x Automatic Soap Dispenser
(Not Include The Liquid And Batteries)
1 x Instructions
Battery: 4 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
Operating Temperature: 5 - 40 ℃
Working Humidity: 0% - 85% RH
Size: 210 x 100 mm
- Automatic Induction Bubble:
Infrared induction technology, ultra-fast induction time, only 0.25s, making life more convenient. When your hands reach the sensing area ( the sensing distance is 0-5cm ), it will automatically emit dense bubbles. Gentle bubbles penetrate the pores and clean your hands.
- Energy Saving & Environmental Protection:
A novel saving method, innovative bubble pump technology, can convert liquid into foam, reducing your use of liquid soap by 50%. Micro high efficiency motor, low power consumption, more quieter.
- Concise Design:
Classic concise design style, it’s your home exquisite fashion single. The bottle of hand sanitizer is made of high-grade matte material, transparent and clean, which can checks the usage at any time.
- Widely Used:
Easy to deal with the wash basin’s water mist, water vapor and moisture environment, can easily integrate into the bathroom, kitchen and other environments. Providing users with high quality, elegant hand washing experience.
1. Touch the switch and turn on the automatic hand washing machine.
2. It is recommended to rinse hands until wet.
3. Stretch your hand to the induction area to obtain abundant foam.
4. It is recommended to rub your hands thoroughly.
5. After washing with clean water, dry your hands.
1. Do not immerse the product in water or rinse it directly with water to avoid short circuit.
2. Do not tilt the bottle when installing or replacing hand sanitizer. If there is a small amount of liquid outflow is a normal phenomenon, wipe cleanly can still be used normally.
3. Do not use non-foam hand sanitizer for replacement, so as not to cause machine failure.
4. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat sources.