HXSJ S90 HD 720P Wired Webcam Builld-in Noise Reduction Microphone 360 Degree Rotating Computer Web Cam Video Call Recording Camera (Black)
Designed for laptop and desktop Android TVs, the largest 45mm thick display is available.
1：720 HD video call (up to 1280x720 pixels) with supported client (large screen display remote conference is more practical)
2:A built-in sound absorbing microphone can clearly hear the sound within 8 meters.High quality, beautiful appearance. It can bend and stand at will.
3：720P HD camera with : 2 Megapixel and true color images. Adjustable 180 degrees up and down, the head rotates 360 degrees, you can adjust the angle as needed.The imported optical glass lens has high precision and no distortion of the picture.
4：Manually rotate the lens ring to adjust the focus freely.Designed for laptop and desktop Android TVs, the largest 45mm thick display is available.Compatible with USB 2.0, 3.0.
5：Automatic white balance, automatic color correction.
Project color: Black.
DSP chip: no driver
Image Sensor: CMOS
Lens: High quality five-layer glass lens
HD: 1 million pixels
Maximum dynamic resolution: 1280 * 720.
Frame rate: 30 fps
Length: 150 cm
Product weight: 126g
Product size: 8 * 3 * 7cm
Packing size: 11.6 * 11 * 5 cm
Package weight: 187 grams
1 x 720P webcam
1 x English User Manual
Plug and Play
1. Plug the USB into your computer or laptop.
2. If your computer (laptop) has a built-in camera, you will need to change the camera's default settings. For example, change the default camera in the chat software settings or disable the built-in camera in the computer settings.
3. A driver is automatically installed on the computer.
4. When the installation is done, you can directly do a video chat with a chat tool.
1. If your computer (laptop) has a built-in camera, you will need to change the camera's default settings. For example, change the default camera in the chat software settings or disable the built-in camera in the computer settings.
2. After the camera is connected to the computer, you can use the AMcap software to verify that the device is working properly. If the screen can appear, the camera has no problem.
When the camera indicator lights up red, the power is normal, then when the video device is turned on, a green light will be on, and you can enjoy the enjoyable video experience