QCY T3 TWS Earphone Wireless bluetooth V5.0 Headset HIFI Stereo Bass Noise Reduction Headphones Smart Touch IPX5 Waterproof Earbuds with Mic with Charging Case
+ Apply $10.60 voucher with code XMAS
1. HD Stereo sound -- Powered by a tiny 6mm driver sits inside the headphones to deliver clear sound.
2. bluetooth 5.0 Chip -- bluetooth 5.0 chip deliver a faster and more stable wireless connection to your devices. The chip also drives voice-enabled assistant access and delivers up to 25 percent lower gaming latency. So whether you're playing games, listening to music, or enjoying podcasts, you'll experience higher-quality sound.
3. Smarter Touch -- Everything is at your fingertips. Answer hands-free phone calls with a double-tap or change tracks, adjust the volume and make calls by touching or swiping the panel. And help from your phone's voice assistant is just one long press away.
4. Smart Power -- Charge as you go stay powered up wherever you are. The auto on/off stops your battery draining with smart charging in the carry case. No need to worry about battery life, just place your headphones in the carry case to charge on the go.
5. Switch Modes And Share -- Breakaway from the limits of wired earphones. When a phone call comes, simply remove one earphone to automatically switch to single-side talk mode. You can even pass one earphone to a friend to enjoy a song together.
6. Light and Comfortable -- Each individual earphone weighs just 4.8g and is carefully designed to adjust to your ear. The silicone ear tips help to reduce outside noise while improving comfort and stability for the best wearing experience.
7. IPX5 Waterproof -- The earphones are IPX5 waterproof level, so you can use them while working out without worry.
|Dimensions||1.42 x 2.83 x 1.1 inches (Charging Case)|
|Transmission Distance||33 feet (10m)|
|Sensitivity||102dB ± 3dB|
|Speaker||6MM Dynamic Drivers|
|Battery Capacity||Earbud: 60mAh|
|Charging Box: 600mAh|
|Playing Time (h)||
|Interface Type||Micro USB|
1* pair of QCY T3 TWS Earphones
1* Charging Case
1* User Manual